|Posted On||Nov 05, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000 plus bonus
Job ID # 22986
This plant is part of a large global operation that has become the leader in its industry. They have accomplished this by taking strategic steps of acquiring profitable businesses, investing in research and development, implementing smart manufacturing processes and methodologies, and by hiring and retaining some of the brightest employees in the business. The company thrives on enthusiastic teamwork with an ambitious atmosphere along with honesty, openness, and respect. A promotion has created the need to hire on a talented Project Engineer to their team.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Managing capital equipment upgrades and process improvement projects for a few plants
- Managing projects from concept through completion
- Obtaining and reviewing contractor bids and select suppliers
- Managing project cost and budgets
- Providing engineering support on process procedures and equipment
- Development of new processes and processing equipment
- Identifying technical and business opportunities for improvement and proposing solutions
To be considered for this Project Engineering position you must have:
- A four-year mechanical or chemical engineering degree
- Proven experience as a Project Engineer in the processing industry
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.