|Posted On||Nov 05, 2019|
Hammond, IN area
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 23104
Our client is a global automotive manufacturing organization that has exploded in recent years in size and growth. Their equipment is modern, utilizing the latest cutting-edge technologies within their processes. The company has terrific benefits and the leaders in the plant value work/life balance and a strong team environment.
They are looking to add a young and energetic Manufacturing/Process Engineer to their growing team. This is a newly created position.
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Lead process improvement projects throughout the facility
- Hands-on technical support and troubleshooting of highly automated equipment (PLC’s and robotics)
- Lead efforts to reduce waste, using 5S and Kaizen methods
- Assist in capital equipment projects (installation of new machinery)
- Create new Standard Operating Procedures
- Proactively look for ways to minimize machine downtime
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- B.S. in an Engineering field
- Roughly 3-5 years of experience, ideally out of a high-volume automotive facility
- Strength is using Lean, 5S and Kaizen to improve processes
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.