|Posted On||Nov 06, 2019|
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23076
This company has grown into a premier employer in the Indianapolis, IN area. They are searching for an experienced Applications Engineer to join their team. By working for this company, you will be a highly compensated employee, enjoy top-notch benefits, bonus, and much more. You will have the opportunity to join a world-class organization and have ample opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Tremendous benefits to include matching 401(k), bonus, and PTO
- Great job stability
- Ability to grow professionally, the opportunity for advancement
The current opening is for an Applications Engineer. Main duties include:
- Perform complex analysis and calculations in order to recommend proper solutions to customers
- Provide technical support to customers via in-person meetings
- Interact with customer and end-users on a regular basis
- Work with Test Engineering to develop new test procedures
- Identify opportunities for improvement in testing
- Work with the Product Engineering team to assist in the design of product solutions based off of calculations and test results
- Travel to customer locations approximately 20-25% of the time
- Present technical data, support and troubleshoot application issues in-person
- B.S. in Engineering
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Travel approximately 20-25% of the time to customer locations
- Prior experience utilizing MATLAB
- Ability to read and understand engineering prints
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical
- Strong problem-solver
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.