|Posted On||Nov 06, 2019|
$120,000 – $150,000 plus bonus
San Diego, CA
Job ID # 23133
Here is an opportunity to use your previous successes to join a company that is searching for you to implement continuous improvement methodologies and practices. The company has a great reputation with its customers. They just want to keep getting better. This company will offer you an excellent benefits package, retirement program, bonuses, and relocation expenses.
Duties and responsibilities for the Manufacturing Manager include:
- Leading manufacturing shop operations and supply chain processes to deliver top quality products to your customers
- Developing, leading and empowering team leaders, supervisors, operators and machinist
- Assisting with ensuring the company is compliant with FAA, AS9100 and NADCAP standards
- Developing and leading the implementation of CI methodologies and processes. This will include Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, developing KPIs, and Correction Actions
- Leading and supporting the Supply Chain, Quality, Business Development and Engineering departments
Requirements for this Manufacturing Manager include:
- Proven experience as a Manufacturing Manager for an Aerospace – FAA company
- A four-year technical degree; certifications are a plus such as SSBB, Lean Manufacturing
- Proven leadership accomplishments with manufacturing CI and quality improvements
- Experience with FAA, AS and NADCAP
- Experience with GD&T, inspection tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.