|Posted On||Nov 07, 2019|
Defiance, OH area
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 23147
This American company has customers all over the globe. They are a manufacturer known for their quality and dependability. They are looking to add a Software Engineer/Developer to their team.
Why should you apply?:
- They offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401K
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Fitness memberships
- Tuition reimbursement
Duties and responsibilities of the Software Engineer/Developer include:
- Writing new and maintaining/modifying existing applications
- Assisting with the development of complex programs
- Programming systems that interface with the production floor
- IT analysis
- Preparing applications
- Supporting applications
- Supporting help desk
Requirements of the Software Engineer/Developer:
- Associate's Degree (Bachelor's preferred) in Computer Science or similar, along with at least 3 years of previous experience
- Any professional certifications are a plus
- Experience with cross platform programming
- Experience with or knowledge of Epicor
- Experience with C#, SQL, .NET, Modbus, etc.
- Works well with others
- Some relocation assistance may be provided
Key skills: Epicor, programming, help desk
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.