|Posted On||Nov 07, 2019|
$90,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 23103
Our client is a global automotive manufacturing organization that has exploded in recent years in size and growth. In the past 5 years alone, they have gone from 250 to over 500 employees- just in their Cincinnati area plant. They’ve had to physically expand the plant last year and added 150,000 new square feet of manufacturing and office space. Their equipment is modern, utilizing the latest cutting-edge technologies within their processes. The company has terrific benefits and the leaders in the plant value work/life balance and a strong team environment.
They are looking to add an experienced Controls Engineer to their growing team. This is a newly created position.
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Programming and troubleshooting plant PLC (Allen Bradley) and Fanuc robotics
- Leading equipment modification projects
- Assisting in new equipment installation projects including all setup and programming for new equipment
- Reviewing equipment date to improve downtime numbers
- Driving continuous improvement throughout the plant
- Leading safety efforts focusing on immediate improvement of all equipment operator safety
Qualifications for the Sr. Process Engineer include:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree
- Strong PLC and robotic programming skills
- Experience leading equipment installation projects
- Experience troubleshooting industrial equipment including FANUC robotics and PLC’s
- Experience with servo drives and motors, and 480 high voltage equipment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.