|Posted On||Nov 12, 2019|
$100,000 – $130,000
Job ID # 23150
Our client is a worldwide manufacturer and is growing extensively in their Cincinnati, OH facility. This is a company that puts its employees first. You will enjoy tremendous base compensation, bonus, excellent benefits, 401(k) with company match, and much more. You will be part of an organization that will offer you awesome opportunities, professional growth, and an exciting future.
- Tremendous job stability
- Development plans to support career growth
- Financial reward immediately with a high base salary, bonus, benefits
The current opening is for a talented Product Manager. Main duties include:
- Develop and identify potential products and market segments
- Own the life cycle of the product line and establish the direction for new products
- Conduct market research
- Generate product and pricing requirements
- Develop product specifications, build delivery timetables, and assist in marketing strategies
- Work closely with other departments such as R&D, Marketing, and Sales
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Experience in product development with an emphasis on R&D
- Prior experience in paper/fiber products required
- Prior project management experience preferred
- Must have the ability to build product life cycle plans/strategies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.