|Posted On||Nov 14, 2019|
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23170
This global automotive manufacturer has recently grown its operation in Central Indiana and is rapidly expanding to keep pace with continued market demands. With a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, a diversified product portfolio, and fully vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities, they are uniquely positioned for future growth.
- Direct interaction with the plant General Manager
- Great employee retention, with an average tenure of nearly 15 years
- A high-profile manufacturing site with access to company executives and fast promotional opportunities
Maintenance Manager Duties:
- Support overall plant maintenance directives by creating and implementing maintenance programs, employee development strategies, and technical guidance
- Utilize PLC, HMI, and robotic programming/troubleshooting skills to support manufacturing
- Determine maintenance priorities and create employee schedules by tracking equipment performance and machine reliability
- Monitor department budget, and allocate resources to meet department goals
- Develop and implement employee training and evaluation programs Assist in managing plant preventative/predictive maintenance program by utilizing CMMS
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience leading a team of technicians and skilled trades in a manufacturing setting
- Strong automation skillset, including, PLC, HMI, and robotic programming
- Willingness to be a hands-on, working manager
- A Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or similar preferred
- The ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- PLC programming
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.