|Posted On||Nov 14, 2019|
|Salary||$30-$35 per hour|
$30 – $35 per hour
Job ID # 23165
This leading local A&E firm has been the go-to group for some of the most demanding design and development projects in the sports and recreation, healthcare, commercial, and industrial construction field. Their ability to deliver ahead of schedule and under budget has allowed them to be an internationally recognized firm for over 50 years. To keep pace with current demand and industry trends, they are looking to hire a Piping Designer with piping and plumbing design experience.
- Work/life balance
- Excellent company benefits
- Limited travel
Responsibilities of the Piping Designer include:
- Utilize Revit and AutoCAD to design piping, plumbing, and fire suppression systems design for the construction of healthcare and other commercial facilities.
- Utilize project management tools to assist in budgeting, scheduling, and development
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure systems meet customer requirements
- Complete project paperwork and documentation to allow for effective communication with designers and project engineers
Requirements of the Piping Designer include:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience of piping and plumbing system design
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Piping/Plumbing design
- Project leadership
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.