|Posted On||Nov 18, 2019|
$70,000 – $93,000
Job ID # 23176
With the help of thousands of employees across the world, our client has become a dominant force within their industry. They have a proactive mindset and like that mindset in their employees. They currently have an opening for a Controls Engineer in their Northwest Ohio facility.
- Ability to make a mark on the company by handling all things automation
- Comprehensive benefits program and 401k match
- Non-union facility with the ability to be hands-on with your work
Duties and responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Programming, debugging, repairing and troubleshooting plant automation
- Integrating new automation and controls systems for the plant
- Improving processes through upgrades and changes to automation
- Managing the installation of automation equipment in the facility
- Improving the reliability of automation in the facility
- Being the point of contact for automation issues in the plant and working with maintenance on any issues that may arise with equipment
- Assisting with the training of automation systems operation
Requirements for the Controls Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree OR Associate’s Degree and equivalent experience
- Previous experience as a Controls Engineer or related automation position in a manufacturing facility
- Experience integrating, debugging, and programming automated equipment (PLCs, etc.) in manufacturing
- Hands-on mentality
Key skills: A college degree, plant automation experience, hands-on mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.