|Posted On||Nov 18, 2019|
$65,000 – $88,000
Job ID# 29940
Our client has big plans in place for their Northwest Indiana location. Those plans include the upgrade of equipment and the addition of a new manufacturing line. In addition to growth, the company offers a great benefits package and fantastic PTO plan. Currently, our client is looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team because of growth.
- Fantastic PTO
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Growing company
- Open because of growth
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Troubleshoot process issues and decrease bottlenecks in the manufacturing process
- Improve yields and ergonomics in processes
- Develop and re-write SOPs that are aimed at improving efficiency
- Reduce waste through continuous improvement
- Work with production personnel and management to determine ways to reduce deficiencies and issues
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, or related position
- Driven mentality and proactive mindset
- Able to communicate and work with all levels of manufacturing plant
- Able to work independently
Key skills: Engineering experience, go-getter mentality, independence
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.