|Posted On||Nov 19, 2019|
$50,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 23202
For over 75 years, our client has provided turnkey solutions for all to use. They have the rare ability to help out manufacturing companies and end-users in several different facets and pride themselves on exceeding customer needs. This is your chance to play a key role in several different industries and join a growing company. Currently, they have a need for a Quality Engineer to ensure their product meets the requirements of those customers.
- Product variety that creates a sound business with job stability for employees
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Business growth creating an exciting time to join the company
Duties of the Quality Engineer include:
- Performing root cause analysis of quality issues and implementing corrective actions
- Ensuring products comply industry and customer standards
- Working with suppliers to resolve material and part defects
- Assisting with quality audits
- Using problem-solving techniques like 8D, 5Y, etc.
- Monitoring and modifying quality documents
- Assisting with quality inspection
Requirements of the Quality Engineer include:
- Previous quality assurance experience in manufacturing
- Strong problem-solving skills and previous root cause analysis experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with internal and external personnel
- Ability to work independently
Key Skills: Manufacturing quality assurance experience, problem-solving skills, strong communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.