|Posted On||Nov 19, 2019|
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23203
For over 75 years, our client has provided turnkey solutions for all to use. They have the rare ability to help out manufacturing companies and end-users in several different facets and pride themselves on exceeding customer needs. This is your chance to play a key role in their manufacturing process by using your machining skillset. Currently, they have a CNC Engineer at their facility in Dayton.
- Product variety that creates a sound business with job stability for employees
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Business growth creating an exciting time to join the company
Duties of the CNC Engineer include:
- Increasing efficiency and reducing scrap in the machining department
- Improving speeds and feeds of CNC machines
- Creating and editing CNC programs
- Troubleshooting of CNC machines
- Assisting with capital equipment and tooling upgrades for machining
- Developing standard operating procedures for CNC machining
- Analyzing machining production data and making process improvements based on findings
Requirements of the CNC Engineer include:
- Previous engineering experience in a CNC machining environment
- Experience driving efficiency and reducing downtime in machining
- CNC programming and CAD/CAM experience
Key Skills: Strong CNC background, CNC programming experience, continuous improvement mindset
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.