|Posted On||Nov 19, 2019|
|Salary||$18-$25.50 per hour|
$18 – $25.50 per hour
Job ID # 23206
For over 75 years, our client has provided turnkey solutions for all to use. They have the rare ability to help out manufacturing companies and end-users in several different facets. They pride themselves on exceeding customer needs by providing quality products. This is your chance to play a key role in that quality by ensuring testing and measuring devices at the facility are up to specifications. Currently, our client is in need of a Calibration Technician.
- Never get bored because of the ability to work with several different product lines
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Business growth has led to additional positions in Quality Assurance
- Paid OT
Duties of the Calibration Technician include:
- Regularly test measuring devices and equipment (gages, calipers, micrometers, etc.) to ensure readings and output are correct
- Analyze testing data and document deviations with devices and equipment
- Analyze measuring devices and equipment to determine the cause of inconsistencies or deviations
- Make adjustments, maintenance and repairs to correct those inconsistencies or deviations in devices/equipment
- Work with department manager to order needed parts for repair
Requirements for the Calibration Technician include:
- Previous calibration experience with testing and/or quality assurance inspection equipment
- Understanding of diagrams and manuals of measuring and testing devices
- Troubleshooting and repair skills
Key skills: Previous calibration experience, device diagram analyzation skills, strong troubleshooting skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.