|Posted On||Nov 19, 2019|
$15 – $23.50 per hour
Job ID # 23206
For over 75 years, our client has provided turnkey solutions for all to use. They have the rare ability to help out manufacturing companies and end-users in several different facets. They pride themselves on exceeding customer needs by providing quality products. This is your chance to play a key role in that quality and join a growing company. Currently, they have a need for three Quality Technicians.
- Never get bored because of the ability to work with several different product lines
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Business growth has led to an additional position in Quality Assurance
- Paid OT
Duties of Quality Technician include:
- Perform quality inspection of incoming parts and materials
- Read blueprints and ensure products comply with dimensions
- Use quality inspection equipment (CMMs, gages, etc) to measure parts and materials
- Quarantine nonconforming parts and materials
- Work with Quality Manager on nonconformances and implement corrective actions
- Perform quality inspection of finished products when needed
Requirements for the Quality Technician:
- Previous experience performing quality inspection of incoming parts and materials
- Experience reading blueprints
- Experience using various quality inspection equipment
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
Key skills: Quality inspection experience, blueprint reading, quality inspection equipment experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.