|Posted On||Dec 05, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 23222
Growth and new product development have created the need for this Columbus, OH company to add on a talented Strategic Buyer. The company has a long history of success and are looking to keep this expectation well into the future. The company will provide you with a unique work environment, a great team atmosphere and a competitive benefits package.
- New opportunity with the company
- Good chance to be a success
- Team environment
As a Strategic Buyer for this company you will be responsible for:
- Strategic sourcing and procurement of raw materials and commodities used in the company’s manufacturing operation
- Evaluating and improving sourcing activities, analyzing current suppliers and cost
- Performing RFQs, supplier selection, negotiation, and cost-saving projects
- Partnering with others to evaluate current inventory, forecast and product demands
- Implementing procedures to continuously evaluate suppliers, costs and deliverability
- Handling all sourcing documentation and reports
To be considered for the Strategic Buyer role you must have:
- A four-year degree and ideally a CPIM or other certifications
- Proven success and experience with global strategic sourcing and negations
- Buying for a technical manufacturing operation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel to suppliers
Key skills: strategic buying, sourcing and negotiations
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.