|Posted On||Dec 10, 2019|
$60,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 23223
This Columbus, OH company has 5 decades of successfully developing, manufacturing and selling their high-tech products. Over the last several years they have been hiring and growing their business. New technology demands have created the need to add on a talented Product Marketing Specialist who has not only a technical mindset but the ability to relate and market to customers. The company will provide you with a unique work environment, a great team atmosphere and a competitive benefits package.
- A fun job with unique duties
- Creative challenges
- Opportunity to succeed
As a Product Engineer for this company you will be responsible for:
- Partner with engineers and management with product development plans, marketing strategies, selling to the customer and successful delivery
- Organize and managing product plans, tracking project details and project strategy executions
- Market research of competitive products to understand functionality, pricing and customer reviews
- Partner with the marketing team to launch new product startup
- Assist in evaluating buying from suppliers or manufacturing products in house
- Partner with manufacturing and engineer to review product manufacturability, cost, timelines and processes
- Assist with developing and maintaining marketing material
To be considered for the Product Engineer role you must have:
- A four-year degree, technical background
- Proven product development, marketing and launch activities
- Good software experience MS Office, ERP, web tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel to customers and suppliers
Key skills: product marketing, product management, engineering mindset
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.