|Posted On||Nov 21, 2019|
$105,000 – $140,000
Ann Arbor, MI area
Job ID # 23226
For almost 30 years, this company has been manufacturing high-quality parts for the automotive industry. They have diverse product lines and are continually growing.
Why should you apply?:
- Work/life balance
- Outstanding benefits
- Career growth opportunities
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building and managing teams of Production Engineers
- Improving processes
- Launching new programs
- Creating/maintaining process documentation (PPAP, control plans, etc.)
- Analyzing and planning workforce utilization, workflow and workspace maximization
- Developing budgets
- Managing and reducing costs
- Determining production times and staffing requirements
- Coaching, training, mentoring and evaluating staff
To be considered for the Engineering Manager position, you must have:
- Previous engineering management experience working in the automotive industry; experience with assembly, injection molding, painting, robotics, etc. are a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Relocation expenses will be provided
Key skills: Automotive, Engineering, Management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.