|Posted On||Nov 26, 2019|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 23234
Business development activities have created a need to add to a talented Manufacturing Engineer to their team. The company will offer you career growth, development, stability and an excellent benefits package.
Why you should apply?:
- Awesome work environment great product line
- Everyone has heard of this company`s products!
- They have a solid reputation as a company that people want to work for and build a career with.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implement process improvements within the production environment
- Hands-on troubleshooting of plant equipment, tooling, fixtures, and support processes
- Optimizing manufacturing processes, reduce costs and cycle time
- Implementing formal continuous improvement procedures such as root cause analysis and lean manufacturing
- Managing equipment capital upgrades
To be considered for this Manufacturing Engineering position you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree
- 2+ years of process improvement experience within a manufacturing company
- Creative and technical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, ability to relate to a variety of people
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.