|Posted On||Dec 02, 2019|
$85,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 23244
This company is a technology leader in its industry. Their business continues to grow, and they are adding talented individuals to their team to continue their high level of success. The current opening is for an experienced Quality Manager. In this position, the Quality Manager will enjoy significant base compensation, great benefits, retirement, and PTO.
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager include:
- Leading a talented quality team to the next level
- Improving, implementing and maintaining quality systems throughout the plant
- Improving process controls
- Willing to engage and be active on the manufacturing floor
- Overseeing the quality department including staffing, training and employee development
- Working with customers to resolve any issues
- Interacting with multiple plant departments including sales, product development and production
Requirements for the Quality Manager position include:
- A four-year degree, prior automotive experience and a stable work history
- Strong leadership - ability to develop and improve others
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, and root cause analysis
- Experience with IATF and TS16949
- Quality supervisory role for an automotive manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.