|Posted On||Dec 02, 2019|
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 23247
This company has grown into a premier employer in the Cleveland, OH area. They are searching for an experienced Test Engineer to join their team. By working for this company, you will be a highly compensated employee, enjoy top-notch benefits, bonus, and much more. You will have the opportunity to join a world-class organization and have ample opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Tremendous benefits to include matching 401(k), bonus, and PTO
- Great job stability
- Ability to grow professionally, the opportunity for advancement
The current opening is for a Test Engineer. Main duties include:
- Oversee test activities in a dynamometer lab for a premier manufacturer
- Troubleshoot electrical, electronic, and mechanical components of test equipment
- Provide continuous improvement to the test lab
- Design new test procedures
- Design mechanical fixtures
- Analyze and interpret test data
- B.S. degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior experience with dynamometers, test instrumentation, fixture design, and more
- Ability to program test equipment
- Prior experience with MATLAB and/or LabView
- Background in Six Sigma or ISO training a plus
- Ability to work in a hands-on laboratory environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Tremendous analytical and problem-solving ability
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.