|Posted On||Dec 10, 2019|
Dayton, OH area
$80,000 – $90,000 + paid OT after 40 hours
Job ID # 23303
This global leader manufactures a diverse group of products for multiple industries and customers. They are in need of a hands-on Electrical/Controls Engineer to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Competitive salary plus paid overtime
- Great benefits
- Hands-on role. Will not be sitting behind a desk all-day
As an Electrical/Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- PLC and HMI design, programming and troubleshooting
- Working on the plant floor, being very hands-on with the equipment
- Upgrading equipment
- Working on capital projects
- Improving plant processes
- Reducing costs
- Occasionally working an off-shift to cover vacations
To be considered for the Electrical/Controls Engineer position you must have:
- Previous hands-on electrical/controls engineering experience in a manufacturing facility; an engineering degree is a plus
- Ability to program and troubleshoot PLC (Allen-Bradley) and HMI
- Excellent communication skills and a technical, engineering mindset
- Desire to work on the plant floor
No relocation assistance will be provided
Key skills: PLC, HMI, Equipment Installation
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.