|Posted On||Dec 11, 2019|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 23262
With a history of innovation starting over a hundred years ago, this fully integrated specialty equipment designer and developer has the resources and industry expertise to meet the needs of some of the most demanding customers in the market. With a dedicated workforce and family-focused culture, they have positioned themselves as one of the most employee-friendly companies in the area. Due to continued growth, recent acquisitions, and increased demand, their most urgent need is for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Utilize Lean and continuous improvement methodologies to achieve cost, quality, and production goals
- Partner with Project Managers, tooling department, and equipment suppliers to ensure the availability of proper fixtures and tooling for new models
- Determine the proper layout of work cells and number of operators to produce appropriate run-rate and reach production goals
- Assist in the creation of process flow, work instructions, and employee training
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Welding, or similar Engineering field
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, or similar position within a heavy manufacturing environment
- Special consideration is given to welding, metal fabrication, assembly or related manufacturing processes
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.