|Posted On||Dec 13, 2019|
$52,000 – $60,000 plus paid OT
Job ID # 22752
Here is an opportunity to launch your career with a company that will provide you growth and development.
This is a fast-paced high-volume manufacturing company is growing and expanding. They invest in their plant equipment and people which enables them to stay competitive in a global market. The company will offer you a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement, bonus and PTO.
This growth has created an immediate need to hire on a hands-on engineering technician to their team.
As an Engineering Technician you will be responsible for:
- Performing preventative maintenance on the automated processing equipment
- Troubleshooting and teaching robots
- Improving equipment and processes to run more efficiently
- Day-to-day maintenance and equipment modifications
To be considered for this Engineering Technician position you will need:
- A two-year degree
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience and mindset
- Ability to work on an off shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.