|Posted On||Dec 13, 2019|
$75,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 23305
Our client is a major tier 1 automotive supplier and has the Japanese automotive industry has grown over the past year, so has their business. They provide excellent benefits and a stable working career w/ growth potential. Due to a recent promotion, they currently need to hire an experienced Electrical Engineer.
Main duties include:
- Programming PLCs and HMI and robotics
- Using ladder logic to write new programs
- Hands-on troubleshooting of plant automated equipment
- Debugging and repairing machine control software and ensuring breakdowns are reduced
- Ensuring electrical safety measures are met
- BS or AS degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred but not required)
- Strong PLC skills (both troubleshooting and programming)
- Hands-on ability to lead maintenance and repair projects
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.