|Posted On||Jan 15, 2020|
Flint, MI area
$50,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 23331
For over 20 years this global company has been manufacturing high-quality products for their customers and have obtained multiple certifications. Their benefits are excellent and they have a friendly work atmosphere. They are in need of a hands-on Epicor Analyst to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Consistent, well-run plant
- Room for growth
- Excellent benefits
As an ERP Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining the ERP system within the manufacturing plants
- Leading ERP training with the employees
- Making recommendations and improvements throughout the implementation process
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving issues for ERP processes
Requirements for the ERP Analyst include:
- A least 2 years of previous experience, including ERP implementation experience. A BS degree is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with Epicor (CMS) is highly preferred
- No relocation assistance will be provided. Local candidates only, please
Key skills: Epicor, CMS, ERP
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.