|Posted On||Dec 17, 2019|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 23330
Our client is an engineering solutions corporation that has been growing steadily for the past three decades. This unique team of engineers work closely in order to formulate difficult solutions for a wide variety of industries (anywhere from medical device and pharmaceutical, to oil, gas and aerospace!)
Main duties of the Metallurgical Engineer include:
- Work with customers to provide full engineering support on new product development projects
- Perform failure analysis, structural reliability testing, heat transfer and heat testing on a wide variety of products within multiple industries- mainly medical device
- Assist in the growth of the company into new industry segments
- Work collaboratively with other Sr. Engineers on large-scale engineering projects
Qualifications for the Metallurgical Engineer include:
- Master’s degree in Metallurgical or Materials Engineering (BS degree w/ strong experience is ok)
- Strong experience with Metallurgical Failure Analysis
- Experience in medical device or some sort of consumer product industry is required
- Exceptional communication skills- working constantly with major clients
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.