|Posted On||Dec 18, 2019|
$65,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22402
Our client located in the Indianapolis, IN area is searching for an experienced Controls Engineer. They are a leading multi-million-dollar systems integrators who custom designs, engineers and builds specialized machines. They offer a very family-friendly and flexible work environment. This is a company and position where you will be able to make an immediate impact on the entire organization.
- Use your creativity to design and develop new and highly innovative custom equipment
- Receive a great base salary, full benefits, and relocation assistance (if required)
- Work in a very family-friendly and flexible work environment
The current opening is for a Controls Engineer. Main duties include:
- Electrical design, configuration, and integration of process controls
- Design, operate and improve custom PLC based control systems
- PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting
- Develop panel layout, control schematics, and ladder logic diagrams
- Create project BOM`s
- Travel to customer locations both domestic and international
- Perform troubleshooting, commissioning, testing, and operating of fully integrated control systems
- Train equipment operators on system operation
Qualifications for the Controls Engineer position include:
- BSEE or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Proven PLC experience with Allen Bradley or Siemens
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Automation design and development
- PLC’s, Allen Bradley and Siemens
- Customer Service
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.