|Posted On||Dec 18, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 23345
Our client is part of a global organization that manufactures components for just about every industry in the world. Their US plant in Ohio is North America’s leading producer of a unique product that is commonly used in energy, turbine, automotive, aerospace and construction industries. The variety of uses for their products is endless and this has enabled this company to remain steady and strong over the years.
Some of the unique perks of working here:
- Very low turnover- and this is mainly because of the people. They support each other, work well together and truly love working here
- You will be empowered in this role. You’ll take on your own projects and create software programs that will benefit the entire facility
- Lead a variety of Software projects
- Competitive, low-cost medical benefits and 401k matching
Main duties of the Software Developer include:
- Using Visual Basic to create brand new software programs that will be designed to connect/intertwine different departments within a manufacturing plant and improve efficiencies
- Work with New Product Development Engineers to create software relating to customized projects
- Determine inefficiencies in-between departments and work to correct these
- Use SQL, VB and Visual Studio to plan, design, code and implement a variety of new software programs
- Use a general understanding of engineering and manufacturing to work directly with these departments, daily, to determine how to improve full engineering projects
- Present new software plants to upper management
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong experience working as a Software Developer within manufacturing
- Strong SQL and Visual Basic experience
- Excellent communication skills- with the ability to work among several departments
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.