|Posted On||Dec 20, 2019|
Auburn Hills, MI area
$90,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 23380
This global company places a priority on manufacturing high-quality products. They are both TS and ISO certified. They have a wide customer base and continue to grow. Our client is in need of an Engineering Manager to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Innovative company
- Safety is very important
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Improving plant processes
- Leading product launch
- Overseeing process and product designs
- Developing/maintaining budgets, quoting projects
- Leading projects and ensuring they are completed on time and within budget
- Coaching, training and mentoring staff
To be considered for the Engineering Manager position, you must have:
- A BS degree in Engineering or similar is a plus, along with at least 5 years of previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with PLC, robotics, etc.
- Experience with welding, fabrication, machining, or similar
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Able to travel 10-15% of the time
- Some relocation assistance may be provided
Key skills: Engineering, Manager, Lean Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.