|Posted On||Dec 20, 2019|
$60,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 23379
This fourth-generation, family-owned and operated company has been a leading producer of consumer products for over 100 years. Extremely inexpensive benefits, a gym membership, a 401k match, and flexible scheduling are among the many perks of working for this market leader. Due to continued growth and expansion into new markets, they have a pressing need for a Software Developer.
Why you should apply:
- Fourth-generation family-owned organization
- A high-profile role with frequent interaction with company executives
- Free gym membership
Responsibilities of the Software Developer include:
- Under the direction of the MIS Manager, oversee the development of manufacturing applications, systems, and databases to ensure efficient user experience and data tracking
- Utilize .NET and SQL Server skillset to create new applications and remedy software issues
- Provide solutions, repairs, and upgrades to existing platforms as needed
- Maintain applications to ensure efficient transfer of data between different modules, functions, and departments, including operations, engineering, inventory control, shipping/receiving, finance, and accounting
- Ensure end-users are adequately trained in new systems and able to troubleshoot minor issues
- Respond to defects and errors end-users are experiencing
Requirements of the Software Developer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Previous experience developing applications and providing system support for manufacturing facilities
- .NET and SQL server capabilities
- A willingness to interact with manufacturing personnel, including operators, engineers, and plant leadership
- .NET and SQL Server
- Manufacturing Applications
- Effective communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.