|Posted On||Dec 20, 2019|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 23378
With a history of innovation starting over a hundred years ago, this fully integrated specialty equipment designer and developer has the resources and industry expertise to meet the needs of some of the most demanding customers in the market. With a dedicated workforce and family-focused culture, they have positioned themselves as one of the most employee-friendly companies in the area. Due to continued growth, recent acquisitions, and increased demand, their most urgent need is for an Applications Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Applications Engineer include:
- As part of the development group, act as a technical liaison between customers, external Sales team and internal design and development group
- Analyze blueprints, product specs, and documentation to prepare cost and labor estimates and project proposals
- Assist in providing recommendations for equipment, sizing, capacity, and processing methods
- Travel to customer sites as needed to ensure accurate estimates and to assist the sales team in the proposal process
Requirements of the Applications Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar technical field
- Previous experience as an Applications or Sales Engineer for with manufacturing clients, preferably for an equipment or machine supplier
- The ability to travel 25% of the time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.