|Posted On||Dec 20, 2019|
Canton, OH area
$80,000 – $105,000
Job ID # 23377
Our client was founded in the mid-1960s and has grown into a world-class manufacturer. This is a global leader with 13 facilities across the world. The Ohio facility is the most profitable facility for the entire organization, so you will have the benefit of job stability along with ample opportunity for growth and promotion. This is a highly compensated position that includes a tremendous base salary, bonus, full relocation assistance if needed, and excellent benefits package.
- Tremendous job stability
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity for job promotion into Management
The current opening is for a Process Metallurgist. Main duties include:
- Develop and implement activities to improve plant manufacturing practices
- Establish simple, cost-effective, and robust standard metallurgical practices
- Investigate customer complaints and assist in resolving any issues or discrepancies
- Develop defect standards for product non-conformities
- Work alongside other engineers, supervisors, and technicians in problem-solving efforts
- Assist Lab Technicians by reviewing their work as needed
- A B.S. degree in Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science, or Chemical Engineering is required
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior background in heavy manufacturing such as a foundry, steel manufacturing, etc.
- Prior work experience as a hands-on Process Engineer on the plant floor
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solver, highly analytical
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.