|Posted On||Jan 09, 2020|
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 23468
This company started in Dayton, OH with a few smart individuals who turned great ideas into reality. The company continues to grow and expand its manufacturing operation, processes and customer base. They are searching for a talented engineer who has experience designing tooling coupled with the ability to deal with customers and manage projects from concept to completion.
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunity
- Chance to take your career to the next level of success
As a Tooling Engineer for this company you will:
- Manage tooling design, build, development, testing and launch
- Evaluate tooling designs, test and verify customer requirements are met
- Develop and manage project schedules, budget, and evaluation cycles
- Partner and communicate with other engineers, suppliers and customers
- Coordinate and provide solutions to obstacles in the processes
- Successfully coordinate and launch tooling and systems to customers
To be considered for this Tooling Engineering role you need:
- A four-year engineering degree
- Proven experience designing tooling
- Proven ability to manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Key skills: tooling design, engineering, project management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.