|Posted On||Jan 13, 2020|
$62,000 – $72,000
Job ID # 23488
We are in search of a talented engineer who has a passion for improving manufacturing processes that will improve operations for the workforce. This corporation is known for its outstanding reputation for manufacturing high-quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry. The corporation will provide you competitive benefits, secure career and an opportunity to grow.
- Position open due to growth and expansion
- Opportunity to achieve career success
- Great team and supportive company
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Implement lean manufacturing techniques to improve labor efficiencies and quality
- Analyze data from studies and implement process improvements that improve efficiency
- Use your engineering talents to reduce risk, improve safety and ergonomics in all areas of manufacturing
- Develop SOPs and work instructions that are aimed at improving efficiency, quality, and safety
- Gather production statistics and provide solutions to reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Work with operators and engineering to determine ways to increase efficiency
- Develop process flows and equipment and cell layout
- Support all APQP activities
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience as an engineer for an automotive supplier- ideally assembling or building operation
- Proven projects improving areas of manufacturing
- Ability to work independently and go-getter mentality
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of manufacturing plant
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.