|Posted On||Jan 13, 2020|
$60,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 23486
Our client company is a global corporation with a reputation for success, employee retention, new product development, and satisfied customers. With a vision for the future, our client is the ideal company to build a career with. In this Network Administrator, you will be provided a challenging, as well as rewarding, career. The company will offer you an opportunity for growth and a competitive benefits package.
As a Network Administrator, you will:
- Provide support of network switches, routers, servers, PCs, tablets, printers, cell phones, etc.
- Support enterprise Microsoft Office and Active Directory systems
- Manage backups and upgrades with the ERP, SQL databases and EDI systems
- Supervise upgrades on hardware and software systems
To be considered for this Network Administrator role you will need:
- Experience troubleshooting networks, databases and PCs
- Experience working with ERP, SQL databases and EDI systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on and off-shift 11:30pm to 7:30am.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.