|Posted On||Jan 14, 2020|
|Salary||$23-$28 per hour|
$23 – $28 per hour
Job ID # 23016
Our client is continually growing and adding top-of-the-line manufacturing processes to their facility. This includes state-of-the-art automation. Currently, our client is looking for a talented skilled tradesperson to join their team as an Automation Technician on the day shift. They will provide the automation training needed to an eager person with the base hands-on skill set or take someone with robotics experience. In addition to paid education, you will enjoy a great work atmosphere that includes a full benefits package, family-oriented work outings, and great work-life balance.
- Paid training
- Day shift position
- Work-life balance
- Family-oriented atmosphere
As an Automation Technician you will:
- Set-up and troubleshoot of Fanuc assembly robots
- Perform robotic path creation
- Evaluate robot performance and figure out ways to improve efficiency and operation
- Work with production employees on operational issues of robotics
- Performing preventative maintenance on robotics and related components (sensors, signals, PLCs, etc)
- Become the point of contact for robotic questions at the plant
- Assist maintenance with the troubleshooting of other manufacturing equipment as needed
To be considered for this Automation Technician opportunity you must have:
- Previous experience troubleshooting or maintaining manufacturing equipment and machines
- Strong mechanical OR electrical skills
- Driven mentality and ability to pick up on new skills quickly
- The ability to relate communicate with a variety of individuals in a manufacturing plant
- Robotic training will be provided
Previous maintenance experience, strong troubleshooting skills, eagerness
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.