|Posted On||Jan 15, 2020|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 23469
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 60 years. As an industry leader, with a large market share, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise and recent expansions, they are experiencing record growth. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for an Industrial Engineer.
- Internal growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits cost and coverage
- Minimal turnover
As an Industrial Engineer, you will:
- Partner with plant leadership to develop cost-effective manufacturing methods, operating standards, and process flow
- Utilize classic Industrial Engineering skills, including time studies, line balancing, ergonomic evaluation, and product flow to ensure process optimization
- Measure variance to efficiency standards, investigate out of control metrics and suggest corrective actions
- Develop process flow diagrams and workplace layouts to increase efficiency and reduce handling
- Utilize knowledge of APQP to participate in product and process introduction
Requirements of the Industrial Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience as an Industrial, Process Engineer, or similar in an automotive manufacturing setting
- Time Studies
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Automotive manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.