|Posted On||Jan 16, 2020|
|Salary||$29.50 per hour|
$29.50 per hour
Job ID # 23519
Our client has big plans in place for their Northwest Indiana location. Those plans include the upgrade of equipment and the addition of a new manufacturing line. Currently, our client is looking for two Maintenance Technicians who can assist the repair and troubleshooting of that equipment. In addition to growth, the company offers a great benefits package with a solid 401k match.
- Great benefits package
- Interactive leadership
- Growing company
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues
- Perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Perform machine and equipment installation
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Minimize downtime through proactive maintenance
- Ensure safety measures are being followed during maintenance procedures
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician include:
- Previous experience performing maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a proactive maintenance approach
- Electrical troubleshooting skills are necessary
- Ability to work off-shift
Key skills: Previous manufacturing maintenance, electrical troubleshooting skills, ability to work off-shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.