|Posted On||Jan 20, 2020|
$85,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 23543
This product development and manufacturing company is looking to add to a talented engineer who is searching for a unique opportunity where they can develop products that will improve the environment. This is the type of opportunity where you will be able to consistently have different engineering challenges. The company is growing, and they are very excited about the future. They offer an excellent work environment right here in Columbus.
As a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and modeling new products for a variety of industries using Creo
- Designing products with mechanical mechanisms, casting, sheet metal and more
- Partnering with customers on concept design, material selections, product cost, and deliverability
- Testing products in the lab; some FEA and GD&T
- Developing and supporting the launch of products into manufacturing
To be considered for the Design Engineer position you must have:
- At least a four-year engineering degree (Bachelor`s degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) preferred)
- Solid modeling experience with ProE Creo
- Proven product development experience with a variety of materials
- Ability to successfully perform on a small team and be self-directed
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.