|Posted On||Jan 20, 2020|
$95,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 23171
This company manufactures systems to help other companies produce their products and processes more efficiently. They have a successful history and looking forward to continuing their success in the future. The company values innovation, ambition and teamwork. They will offer you a creative work environment, career growth and an excellent benefits package.
As a Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing controls systems, PLCs, electrical systems and components
- Programming, testing and troubleshooting PLCs, drives, motors and systems
- Setting up data acquisitions and performance systems on equipment
- Support system testing, start-ups and commissioning
To be considered for this Controls Engineer you must have:
- Formal education – Ideally BSEE
- Formal training on PLCs, electrical systems and equipment
- Ability to program PLCs from concept
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.