|Posted On||Mar 06, 2020|
|Salary||$28-$31 per hour|
$28 – $31 per hour
Job ID # 23559
We are partnered with a growing, family-owned business with 2 plants and a corporate office in the Cincinnati area. Our client manufactures quality household, brand name, products that can be found around the globe. As an organization with continued expansion in the horizon, our client needs a talented maintenance technician on 3rd shift (evenings).
- Stable organization
- Centrally located within Cincinnati/NKY
- Bonus/profit sharing incentives
As a Maintenance Technician for this company your duties will include:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment
- Troubleshooting PLC, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Assist with equipment installation and capital upgrades
- Ensure safety standards are followed
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work on 3rd Shift
- Previous manufacturing maintenance experience
- PLC troubleshooting skills
- Multicraft skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.