|Posted On||Jan 23, 2020|
Mansfield, PA area
$65,000 – $85,000 with paid overtime and bonus
Job ID # 23551
Our client is one of the leading foundries in all of North America and they have a rich history of innovation and success. They employ over 4,000 people company-wide and offer all their employees’ tremendous compensation packages, benefits, and career opportunities. In this position, you will receive a competitive base salary but will also receive paid overtime on top of the base along with two separate bonuses. In this role, you will be able to make an immediate impact and difference for the organization.
- In addition to base salary, 1 ½ OT pay after 45 hours worked in a week
- Two separate bonuses
- Ability to wear several hats
The current opening is for a Metallurgist. Main duties include:
- Hands-on foundry floor process improvement activity
- Responsible for all metallurgical issues and processes
- Ensure quality product and resolve all quality issues and discrepancies
- Oversee and support several metallurgical/quality lab staff
- Develop and implement cost savings procedures, safety improvements, manufacturing efficiency activities
- B.S. degree in Metallurgical or Material Science
- Open to entry-level candidates with co-op experience, the preferred candidate has 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be hands-on
- Excellent problem-solver, highly analytical
- Develop a working knowledge of ISO/TS standards
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.