|Posted On||Jan 23, 2020|
$58,000 – $72,000
Job ID # 23566
Demand and industry growth with this manufacturing company has created a need for them to add on a couple of talented Manufacturing Engineer to their team. The company will offer you career growth, development, stability and an excellent benefits package.
Why you should apply?:
- Secure career opportunity
- Great technology
- Opportunity to learn and grow
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implement process improvements within the production environment
- Hands-on troubleshooting of plant equipment, tooling, fixtures, and support processes
- Optimize manufacturing processes, reduce costs and cycle time
- Implement formal continuous improvement procedures such as root cause analysis and lean manufacturing
- Manage equipment capital upgrades
To be considered for this Manufacturing Engineering position you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree
- 2+ years of process improvement experience within a high-volume automotive company
- Hands-on type of engineer
- Creative and technical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, ability to relate to a variety of people
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.