|Posted On||Jan 27, 2020|
Fort Wayne, IN
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 23572
FANTASTIC PERKS FOR THIS COMPANY:
- Over 300 employee non-union production facility- and growing
- Cutting-edge equipment- latest ABB and Motoman Robotic equipment, Siemens and AB PLC`s with Studio 5000 programming
- Constant support from corporate to improve quality and processes
- Decentralized plant- allows for a family-friendly environment (yet strong support from corp.)
- Excellent benefits (low-cost medical premiums and $ for $ matching up to 3% on 401k plans)
Our client is a global automotive supplier that is growing rapidly in the United States. They manufacture automotive components that are used in both consumer and sport racing vehicles. Due to growth, they currently need to hire a Welding Engineer.
Main duties of the Welding Engineer include:
- Evaluate and look for ways to improve robotic, Mig and Tig welding processes
- Assist in capital equipment upgrade projects (new welding equipment)
- Use lean/six sigma strategies to reduce costs and improve welding efficiencies
- Provide technical leadership for Welding Technicians on the shop floor
Qualifications for the Quality Engineer position include:
- Bachelor`s degree in a technical field, or strong work experience
- Knowledge of robotic welding is required
- Ideal experience would be at least 3-5 years of experience as a Welding Engineer in a metals facility
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.