|Posted On||Jan 28, 2020|
Dayton, OH area
$45,000 – $60,000
Job ID # 23594
This manufacturer strives to be known as the best supplier of its products across the globe! They are ISO certified and have been an industry leader for over 40 years. Our client is in need of a Cost Estimator.
Why should you apply?:
- Great benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, etc.)
As a Cost Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating and analyzing drawings, quotes and proposals
- Preparing estimates for material cost, tooling, BOM, labor cost, etc.
- Working with multiple plant departments to ensure accurate cost estimates are made
- Working with customers and suppliers
- Ensuring timeliness of quotes for customers and from suppliers
To be considered for the Cost Estimator position, you must have:
- At least 2 years of previous cost estimation in a manufacturing facility. A degree is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Have an understanding of 2D and 3D drawings
- Experience with machining, fabrication and/or plastics
- Ability to be a self-starter and work well on own and with the team
- Experience with MS Office products and ERP systems
Key words: Cost Estimating, Quoting, Proposals, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.