|Posted On||Jan 30, 2020|
$55,000 – $65,000
Job ID # 23610
We have an immediate need for a Process Engineer for a client in the Toledo, OH area. This is a permanent/direct hire opening. Our client has been in business for over 30 years and they are known for their ingenuity and innovation. Their success can be attributed to the talented team of individuals they employ. They have a great work atmosphere and company culture, which has led to them retaining employees for 10+, and sometimes 20+ years.
Tremendous job stability
A flexible and family-friendly work environment
An extremely collaborative work atmosphere
The current opening is for a Process Engineer. Main duties include:
- Work as a hands-on problem-solver in the prototyping lab
- Develop and implement process improvement activity for the department
- Hands-on improvement projects related to injection molding, extrusion, and reheat stretch blow molding processes and related equipment
- Improve processing procedures and techniques
- Search for ways to reduce cost, improve safety, and increase quality product runs
- Travel to customer locations when necessary, travel will include overnight trips
Qualifications for the Process Engineer include:
- B.S. degree in Engineering required
- Open to entry-level candidates with relevant co-op experience, 2+ years of experience preferred
- Must have prior background working in the plastics manufacturing industry
- Ability to be a hands-on problem solver
- Highly analytical, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Must be open to travel to customer locations, some overnight travel required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.