|Posted On||Feb 03, 2020|
|Salary||$27.00-$29.55 per hour|
Dayton, OH area
$27.00 – $29.55 per hour
Job ID # 23625
For over 100 years this manufacturing company has been improving and adding value to its products. They are a $500M+ corporation with over 1000 employees nationwide. They have a strong emphasis on helping the environment and believe in recycling, and energy and waste conservation. Our client is in need of a Journeyman Millwright.
Why should you apply?:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Teamwork philosophy
- ISO14001 certified
As Journeyman Millwright, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and repair of production equipment (pumps, cylinders, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, etc.)
- Preventative and predictive maintenance
- Ensuring safety and following safety rules/regulations
- Reading blueprints and schematics
To be considered for the Journeyman Millwright position you must:
- Have a Journeyman Millwright certification
- Be able and willing to work rotating shifts
- Be hands-on
- Able to read/understand blueprints, schematics and drawings
- Have excellent communication skills and be a team player
Key skills: Maintenance, Millwright, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.