|Posted On||Feb 04, 2020|
$65,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 23637
Our client`s custom-made product is an architectural staple found in buildings throughout Central Ohio. This family-owned company prides itself on a flexible work environment, good family-oriented culture, and awesome company outings. This work environment leads to low turnover and excellent employee relationships. Business is booming, with large commissioned projects coming through the door. You will be given excellent base compensation, tremendous benefits, and the opportunity to make a major impact immediately for the organization.
- Great job stability, low turnover
- Excellent work/life balance, flexible work schedule
- Tremendous benefits package
The current opening is for a Project Engineer. Main duties include:
- Work with clients, Project Managers, and Architects to design building enclosure systems
- Create fabrication drawings of assemblies and components
- Support field personnel during manufacturing and installation of designed assemblies/components
- Work with basic engineering and architectural principles related to poured concrete, steel, etc.
- Utilize AutoCAD for designs
- Minimum of A.S. degree, technical B.S. degree preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of drafting experience
- Prior background utilizing AutoCAD
- Experience designing building enclosure systems, or related
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.