|Posted On||Feb 04, 2020|
|Salary||$18-$25 per hour|
$18 – $25 per hour, 1 ½ OT
Job ID # 23636
Our client`s custom-made product is an architectural staple found in buildings throughout Central Ohio. This family-owned company prides itself on a flexible work environment, good family-oriented culture, and awesome company outings. This work environment leads to low turnover and excellent employee relationships. Business is booming, with large commissioned projects coming through the door. You will be given excellent base compensation, tremendous benefits, and the opportunity to make a major impact immediately for the organization.
- Great job stability, low turnover
- Excellent work/life balance, flexible work schedule
- Tremendous benefits package
The current opening is for an Engineering Designer. Main duties include:
- Draft and design composite metal panels and building enclosure systems using AutoCAD
- Work directly with the customer to determine project requirements
- Support production control
- Support field and shop personnel during manufacturing and installation
- Create fabrication drawings of assemblies and components
- A.S. degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience utilizing AutoCAD
- Ability to work under pressure on projects that have time constraints
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving ability
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.